Cornwall 365 are a creative consultancy working with event producers, creative businesses and the tourism industry. They are part of the Creative Kernow group, with many strands to their work including the What’s On promotional platforms, research, skills and training, place-making, and a recently launched box office.
The What’s On App is an exciting new digital product to connect locals and visitors with the wealth of events happening both on their doorstep and further afield in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. The What’s On App is an interactive and intuitive digital version of the much loved What’s On printed guides and websites with a host of additional features for users to enjoy.
The foundation of the App will be:
- Discover – enabling users to easily find events to attend using a variety of criteria e.g. date, event type, location, accessibility information and price
- Book – box office integrations to ensure users can easily book a ticket for their chosen event
- Feedback – providing a space for users to feedback about their experience
- In addition to this foundation activity is a variety of services and content including:
- Get Me There – integrating public transport information, road travel, cycling, and on foot routes to present a range of travel options to the user.
- At Home – partnering with Screen Cornwall to bring Cornish film and audio content to the app that will showcase a different side of Cornwall and The Isle of Scilly.
- Maps: displaying content on maps to make it easy for users to explore and stay longer in a location when attending an event.
- Cornish Language: including Cornish in a range of settings, including dual language elements and recorded Cornish content.
For more information, please see their website here: https://cornwall365.org.uk/
Or find them on social media:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cornwall365
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cornwall_365
Twitter – https://twitter.com/cornwall_365