Digital Together is a partnership of public sector, university and charity partners and has five distinct innovative projects:
- Cornwall Council’s Device and Connectivity Scheme
- University of Exeter’s Community Hub and Environmental Sensor Project
- University of Plymouth’s Digital Community Hub Project
- Citizens Advice Cornwall Financial Hub Project
- Cornwall Rural Community Charity’s Digital Together Digital Skills Team
This partnership forms a community asset-based approach to tackling digital exclusion that goes beyond providing access to skills training. Digital Together want to support communities to embed digital as a tool to achieving their collective aims towards building sustainable communities. Building social and digital capital that increases wellbeing and a sense of belonging by co-designing how local digital infrastructure works for them.
Digital Together is a collaborative effort towards building a digitally inclusive society. They will work with individuals, groups and communities to improve skills, access to technology and information, advice and guidance to improve capacity to engage in digital services, civil society, health, education, training and employment opportunities.
Please contact Gemma Finnegan, email@example.com, for any initial enquiries.
Twitter / X @CornwallRCC – Facebook